Jared and Melissa are both savers, and worked hard over the years to squirrel away money for retirement. However, as they entered their late fifties, they were usure of how their nest egg would translate into the monthly income they needed in retirement. Jared was a manager for a B2B firm specializing in technology and had been given stock awards annually. Melissa worked part-time as a teacher and has decisions to make regarding pension. They agreed their retirement dreams were too important to leave up to chance so they contacted Quantum for help.
- Defining retirement income needs
- Understanding complex, plan-specific retirement options
- Prioritizing paying down debt versus super-funding retirement
- Creating a shared retirement vision and timeline
By partnering with Quantum, Jared and Melissa were able to leverage the expertise of qualified financial planners to better understand their options, and build a plan that will stand the test of time. Quantum’s comprehensive approach helped the couple feel more at ease. Not only was their investment portfolio correctly allocated, but other aspects of their financial life, such as insurance, estate planning, tax planning, and cash flow analysis, were well-accounted for, as well. Quantum was able to model their options for both Jared’s company stock awards and Melissa’s state pension plan.
- The planning process clarified their shared goals and priorities
- Financial planning software allowed the couple to make informed decisions
- The Quantum planners helped optimize their saving efforts
- Their investment portfolio was re-allocated to better suit their objectives
- They partnered with Quantum to make updates to their budget, insurance coverage and estate plan
By partnering with our Spokane and Kirkland financial planning firm, Jared and Melissa discovered that the complexity and stress of retirement planning melted away. Moreover, the Quantum team was able to enhance and improve aspects of their financial life they thought were already in relatively good shape. They now feel organized, well informed, and fully supported by a financial planning team who is here to help for the long run.