The Wealth Management Process
Wealth management is the process that helps account for, preserve, and grow your wealth and optimize your future. Generally, your financial planner will get to know you, your concerns, and your goals. Then they build a comprehensive plan to help address your concerns and attain your goals. They work with you and your other professionals, such as an attorney or CPA, to implement the strategies, regularly meeting with you to assess progress and adapt the plan as needed.
Though the process will vary depending on the wealth manager, we have developed our trademarked Quantum Process, which encompasses the following steps:
- Get organized. This first step helps achieve clarity in your situation. By organizing your financial data, we help make confident and informed decision-making easier.
- Visualize your goals. Success means different things to different people. We want to understand your definition of success so we can incorporate it into your financial plan.
- Make a plan. Your financial plan is the intersection of your financial data and your goals. Our team builds out a model of your current scenario and shows you the trajectory of your plan toward your goals.
- Optimize the plan. We run “What if?” analysis to illustrate the potential impact of our recommendations so you can make informed decisions about your options. We then begin implementing your plan.
- Systematically review and adjust. Life is fluid, and your financial plan should be too. We partner with you for the long run and help you adjust as life changes
Schedule Your No-Cost Insight Meeting
We offer a complimentary insight meeting that generally lasts 60 minutes. The goal of this meeting is for you to get a feel for the services we offer and for us to identify the avenue that best addresses your wealth management needs.